Monday, October 12, 2015

Parenting

Wah tetibe muncul takde mukadimah Salam bagai... Trus nak citer psl parenting uols... Bukan apa... I was lucky enough to come across one blog... Yes parenting blog yg bg aku membantu sgt2... Sbb aku nie bkn lah mak yg hebat kan... So better we learn from someone who know better than me... This is what I learn from her blogging.. How to control your child with gadjets... How to control the tantrum... How to deal with it... For me it's a thing that I've been looking for years... I'm glad that I'm came across her blog while expecting another child to arrive in another 2 months... Not only your child need to be given time for emotional and physical preparation... I feel I need too as for myself... 

Aku rasa a lot of things aku bleh applied for Aryan.. hope its not too late... some of the things aku mmg ada apply to dicipline Aryan... tp maybe kena tough sikit... now mcm still tolerate.. hahaha... tp aku suka aktiviti² yang dia share... its work for her and the her child why not i try it with Aryan... its better late than never kan...